Acceptance of Terms
This website is administered by the staff at the Fixoweb.com.
We reserve the right to change or modify terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
All the downloadable files such as WordPress themes, plugins, HTML templates, and PHP scripts, etc. provided by Fixoweb are licensed under the general public license (GPL).
Some of the products that are sold on Fixoweb.com are developed by third-party vendors. Whilst all of the code of those products is licensed under the GPL, and there may be other content, such as images and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) files that may be licensed under proprietary terms. You need to review the licensing terms included with any purchases.
All the free downloadable products are available for direct download, and you can download them for free. All the paid products can be downloaded with a membership plan or as a single product.
You can download the Paid products after the successful payment. We use Paypal, Razorpay, Master Card, Visa, American Express, and others. You must read and agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products or the membership plans.
Your membership information will be emailed to your registered email address. Normally, your account will be created automatically after the successful payment.
In case of an unsuccessful payment, we need to review and process your order manually. You need to wait about 6 hours to 24 hours, depending on our manual steps to fight against frauds.
Note: Our system may save all the downloads made by the user with a premium membership plan.
The Provider (Fixoweb.com) offers digital downloads (WordPress Themes & Plugins) that can be downloaded instantly after the successful payment.
There is no trial or grace period after purchasing any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased any of the downloadable products, there is no way to return it. That’s why we don’t offer refunds.
We do not offer technical support for any purchased item. Our WordPress experts can help you in installing a theme or plugin properly, but it’s paid support. We only provide support for billing or technical issues you face on our website.
Requests to Upload a particular Product
Usually, you can see that we are uploading new products every day. You can request a particular theme or plugin that is not available at Fixoweb.com. We will upload your requested product within 6 hours to 24 hours if the product comes within GPL terms. Some products do not come under the membership plans, and you need to pay for them separately.
We respect the choice of all our customers, and we know all people need different themes and plugins, that’s why we are uploading more and more products day by day.
If you put pressure on the upload of any product, for which you have already informed that we can’t upload. In this situation, your account will be terminated without any prior notice.
We will try to upload a requested product within 24 hours, but sometimes, it takes more than 7 days due to GPL issues and other license issues. You can not force us to upload a product in the given time.
You will be charged on a monthly or yearly basis until you cancel your membership with us. You can cancel any of our membership plans without any questions asked.
Please remember, if you cancel your subscription, you will no longer be able to receive updates for any downloadable products unless you renew your subscription plan. But every individual product (single product purchase) comes with Life Time updates.
Please note, we try hard to update all the products from time to time, but sometimes, we are unable to update some products due to product is retired or updates are close by third-party developers.
We have thousands of downloadable products, and we scan them for malware and viruses before uploading. That’s why the product uploading process takes too much time. We can take up to 7 working days to update a product after you request an update for a particular product.
You can not misbehave or force us to update a particular product. If you do so, your account and membership plan will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
We reserve the right to terminate the user accounts, and the individual (the account owner or member) will not be notified before account termination.
Before purchasing any single product or a membership plan, you need to create an account. You are not permitted to share your account login details with your friends and family. If our system detects that your violating our TOS, then your account will be closed permanently without any notice.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage if the customer fails to comply with our terms. We require all users to be 18 years old to sign up for an account.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any user account without any prior notice. No refunds will be issued to the customers who have their accounts terminated due to a violation of our terms:
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts
- Abusive behavior and excessive negativity towards our support staff and other customers
- Our automated system detects that your account has been compromised, shared with others.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and false statements including slander against Provider, and attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing Provider products
- Breach of our fair use policy
Fair Use Policy
Attempts to download a large number of files at a time may lead to account suspension or termination. Leeching has come to our attention that other GPL websites are using Fixoweb to stock and update their sites; it’s expressly forbidden and will lead to immediate account termination. No refunds will be provided if you do so.
We have 3 membership plans:
- Subscribers of the “Monthly” plan can download only 3 files per day.
- Subscribers of the “Lifetime” plan can download 5 files per day.
- Subscribers of the “Lifetime Unlimited” plan can download Unlimited files per day for lifetime.
Accuracy of materials
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete files and information. However, we can’t guarantee that there are no errors on this site.
We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of our website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site.
If you found any wrong product or information on our website, you can contact us to fix that, and we will try to fix that error within seven working days.
Fixoweb always uses the best practices to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all our products and information.
Liability For Our Products And Services
IN NO EVENT WILL FIXOWEB BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR LOST DATA, PROFITS, COMPUTER FAILURE, WORK STOPPAGE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED OR ON WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED TO THIS SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.
Copyright / Trademark Claims
We respect intellectual property rights. To send a copyright infringement notice to us, you need to send a written communication that includes the following substantially (please consult with your legal advisor or see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will treat copyright infringement notices that meet these requirements following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Please allow us 7 working days to remove the content. In the case of failure, you can send us a written counter-notice by Email.
Last updated on 26th April 2020